Typical application: Rejuvenata™ is ideal for daily cleaning of natural stone, engineered stone, lacquered timber, stainless steel, laminate and polished concrete countertops.
Benefits: The product contains invisible sealer to enhance protection and make surfaces easier to clean.
How to use:
- First removal all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Generously apply Rejuvenata™ to surface.
- Lightly polish with a soft, absorbent lint-free cloth or paper towel to remove excess.
- Repeat for heavily soiled areas.
- We recommend sealing stone countertops with STAIN-PROOF Original™ or META CREME™.
- Applying multiple applications of Rejuvenata™ will over time make the surface stain repellent.
- Rejuvenata™ qualifies for LEED 2009 IEQ Credit 3.3: Green Cleaning - Purchase of Sustainable Cleaning Products and Materials 1 Point.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas from product contact.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
Storage: Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. Do not freeze.
Safety directions: DO NOT smoke. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist.
First Aid: If swallowed, contact a physician. DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If irritation persists, contact a physician. If in eyes, hold open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and contact a physician. If inhaled vapors or mist, relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist contact a physician.
Accidents: Fire – use foam, water spray, CO2 and dry powder. Spillage – take up mechanically or with absorbent material such as sand or saw dust.
Pack size: 16 fl. oz. (473 mL) plastic spray hand pump container.