Typical applications: HANAFINN Rejuvenata concentrate for floors™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including building facades, floors, walls, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
Benefits: HANAFINN Rejuvenata concentrate for floors™ able to maintain and clean sealed surfaces; a concentrated solution suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and water-based and easy to use with a low odor.
Application rate: Mix 200 mL of concentrate to eight litres of warm water in bucket, or similar (half pint of concentrate to two US gallons).
How to use:
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST. Allow a 24-hour cure time. Check that the sealer does not discolour the surface.
- Sweep surface to remove dust and dirt.
- Apply when the surface temperature is below 35ºC (95ºF)
- Pour in one part concentrate to 20 parts warm water and stir for 30 seconds.
- Apply with a mop or sponge. For heavy use areas scrub surfaces. Avoid product contact with surrounding areas.
- Allow surface to dry completely.
- Mop surface generously with clean warm water, rinse mop regularly.
- Product should be applied regularly depending on surface use.
- Clean equipment with water.
Precautions: Do not take internally. Apply when surface temperature is between 5 - 35ºC (40 - 95ºF). Protect surrounding areas from over-spray. Keep away from drains, plants, water and soil. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles during application. Avoid applying in windy conditions. Wash hands thoroughly.
Active content: A 50 per cent active content in water.
Pack size: One Quart (946 mL) container.
Storage: Use product within 12 months of purchase. Keep container tightly sealed, in a cool well-ventilated place. Product is freeze-thaw stable.