Typical application: Sola-Kleena™ is an innovative self-cleaning photo-active (light activated) cleaner for hard porous surfaces. You simply apply it and let it do all the work. A light coat of Sola-Kleena™ breaks down organic dirt and grime and other pollutants, cleaning the surface over weeks. It is safe for use on natural stone, tile, masonry, concrete, grout, vinyl and unfinished wood.
Benefits: Self-cleans using light to break down organic dirt, algae, mold and mildew. Breaks down odors, VOC emissions and other pollutants in the air. Keeps working for up to 1 year. Suitable for indoor and outdoor hard porous surfaces including natural stone, tile, masonry, concrete and grout. Uses natural minerals – no harmful chemicals or residues.
Application rate: Typical usage rate of a standard cup Sola-Kleena™ per 200 sq.ft. (20 sq.m.), depending on surface conditions.
How to use:
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
- Do not apply over varnishes, paints or other coatings. Heavily soiled surfaces, should first be deep cleaned with HANAFINN Oxy-Klenza™, then treated with Sola-Kleena™ to keep it clean.
- Dilute Sola-Kleena™ - one standard cup per 2 quarts / litres of clean water. Use a low pressure pump spray and apply a light coat of the solution evenly to the surface.
- Application rate is 1 quart per 100 sq.ft. (1 litre per 10 sq.m.), depending on surface conditions. Over-applying can leave a white residue. Wipe up any excess immediately.
- Product takes approximately 1 week to become photo-active and keeps on cleaning the surface over time.
- Typical time between re-applications is 6 to 12 months, depending on surface conditions.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, it is recommended to first deep clean the surface with HANAFINN Oxy-Klenza™ - then treat with Sola-Kleena™ to maintain it.
- Sola-Kleena™ qualifies for LEED 2009 IEQ Credit 3.3: Green Cleaning - Purchase of Sub-stainable Cleaning Products and Materials 1 Point.
- Do not take internally.
- May fade or lighten the color of some surfaces.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas from product contact.
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface for four hours after application.
- Keep away from drains, plants, water and soil.
- Wear suitable rubber gloves and safety goggles during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after removing your gloves and safety clothing.
Storage: Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, dry and well ventilated place.
Safety directions: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist.
First Aid: If swallowed, contact a physician. DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If irritation persists, contact a physician. If in eyes, hold open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and contact a physician. If breathed vapors or mist relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist contact a physician.
Accidents: Spillage – take up mechanically.
Pack size: 1 quart (946 mL) concentrate plastic container.