Typical application: HANAFINN X-Duty Graffiti Kleena™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including: building facades, floors, walls, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and public and private entertaining areas.
Benefits: HANAFINN X-Duty Graffiti Kleena™ is able to clean graffiti, stains from surfaces; suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and easy to use with a low odor.
Application rates: Typical application rate is approximately 20 ml per 100 x 100 mm surface mark (a cap full per 4 x 4 in. mark), depending on surface absorption and type of stain.
How to use:
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST. Allow a 24-hour cure time. Check that the sealer does not discolour the surface.
- Sweep surface to remove dust and dirt.
- Use product undiluted directly from the container.
- Apply solution to the surface using a clean white cloth and allow 60 seconds for penetration before lightly scrubbing using a natural bristled brush.
- Wipe off excess using a clean white cloth to remove residue.
- For stubborn deep-seated stains wet the surface with HANAFINN X-Duty Graffiti Kleena™ for 2 minutes, then repeat steps three to 5.
- Clean equipment with methylated spirits.
- HANAFINN X-Duty Graffiti Kleena can be used to strip off most clear acrylic sealers.
Precautions: Do not take internally. Apply when surface temperature is between 5 - 35ºC (40 - 95ºF). Protect surrounding areas from over-spray. Keep away from drains, plants, water and soil. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles during application. Avoid applying in windy conditions. Wash hands thoroughly.
Active content: A mixture of 50 per cent active content in 2-pyrrolidone mixture.
Pack size: One Quart (946 mL) container.
Storage: Use product within 12 months of purchase. Keep container tightly sealed, in a cool well-ventilated place. Product is freeze-thaw stable.
X-Duty Graffiti Kleena-
Before. During. After.