A revolutionary cleaner for stone & masonry
S-Tech Stone & Masonry Cleaner is a unique, ready-to-use hydrogen peroxide the based cleaner that is specifically designed for cleaning stubborn organic stains and deeply embedded dirt in porous stone and masonry.Where to Buy
S-Tech Stone & Masonry Cleaner is specifically designed for cleaning stubborn organic stains and deeply embedded dirt in porous stone and masonry.
- A revolutionary cleaner for stone & masonry
- Deep penetrating, foaming and lifting action
- 7.5 pH - will not harm most stone and masonry substrates
- Fast acting formula
- Restores stone and masonry to its original look
- Ideal for historic preservation, historic buildings, monuments,
- tombstones, sculptures and other architectural surfaces
- A true labor saver
- For interior and exterior use
- Ready to use
2.5 Gallon (9.46L)
How to use:
TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL, INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
S-Tech Stone & Masonry Cleaner can be applied with a pump sprayer, watering can or mop/brush. When applying, saturate the affected material, then agitate the substrate with a nylon bristle brush to generate a profuse foam. Reapply a light coat of S-Tech Stone & Masonry Cleaner and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Agitate the substrate a final time and let stand for another 5 to 10 minutes. Use a clean water rinse to get the suspended dirt and debris away from the substrate. On deeply soiled materials an additional one or two applications may be necessary to restore the substrate to its original look. The full brightening effects will be seen within 24 hours as the surface dries.
Special note: Only add S-Tech Stone & Masonry Cleaner to application equipment that is clean and free of dirt and debris. Additionally, never return unused material to the original container that the S-Tech Stone & Masonry Cleaner came from.
Store in a dry place at temperatures between 40°F (4.5°C) and 90°F (32°C). Store securely closed and upright in the original container. Do not store in direct sunlight as this will reduce the potency of the product.
Avoid shipping or storing below freezing or above 100°F. If product freezes, thaw at room temperature and shake gently to remix components. Store in a locked area inaccessible to children.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas and clothing from product contact. Avoid contact with metals.
- Keep away from plants, water and soil.
- Once mixed, solution should NOT be left in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may rupture and cause damage.
- Dispose of all unused solution after 4 hours by pouring into a drain or toilet.
- Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.
Prevention: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing fumes, mist, vapours, or spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep out of reach of children.
Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Wash with plenty of water and soap. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
For the cleaning and removal of mold stains, dirt and inanimate particulate. No claim is made by these products to prevent, destroy, repel or mitigate any living organism.