World leading surface protection
Dry-Treat™ manufactures world leading impregnating / penetrating sealers and enhancers to protect porous building materials, including natural stone, bricks, pavers, tiles, engineering concrete and grout.
Dry-Treat™ also produces innovative, safe, environmentally responsible cleaners and maintenance products for natural stone, paving, brick, tile and many other surfaces under the HANAFINN™ brand.
Dry-Treat™ impegnator technology is different.
Dry-Treat's special sealing molecules are hundreds of times smaller than competitor sealers and penetrate much deeper into the pore structure, even dense natural stones like granite. Inside the pores, our special sealing molecules bond permanently by chemical reaction, creating a substantial, deep oil and water repellent barrier.
The deeper Dry-Treat™ barrier, not only provides great surface stain protection, but also protects against more serious common types of damage caused by water ingress (penetration), including: efflorescence, salt spalling (salt attack), freeze-thaw spalling, picture framing and inhibits mold growth in the pores of the treated material.
Dry-Treat's most famous permanent impregnating sealer
- STAIN-PROOF Original™ has an extensive track record in homes & iconic buildings in more than 40 countries.
- Unique super penetrating, permanent impregnating sealer technology.
- Super oil & water repellence = superior protection against staining, efflorescence, salt-spalling, freeze-thaw spalling, picture framing and graffiti
- For indoor and outdoor use on residential and commercial projects on floors, patios, entertaining areas, facades, cladding, pool surrounds & walls.
- For natural stone, paving, terracotta, tiles, terrazzo, concrete & grout.
- Sealed surface keep their original look and become easier to clean.
- No special cleaners are required. Standard non-acidic cleaning chemicals will not harm the sealer.
- STAIN-PROOF Original™ even stands up to commercial cleaning techniques e.g. high pressure hosing.
- Maintains slip resistance of the surface.
- Written 15 year performance warranty is available when STAIN-PROOF Original™ is applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.