Marble Tile Pool Surround, Canada
Surface Type: Marble | Products Used: Rejuvenata™ & Stain-Proof™ Original | Completed: May 2016
Applicator: Unique Sealing Solutions | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.uniquesealingsolutions.ca | Phone: (403) 256-0414
Unique Sealing Solutions cleaned and sealed approximately 760 sq. ft. of marble tiles surrounding a client’s indoor pool in Calgary, Alberta. The marble tile surface was installed about a year ago and had already built up a significant amount of food, dirt, and oil stains. The job took about three days to complete and required ridding of extra grout and mortar along with heavy spot cleaning.
- Indoor natural stone cleaner that is safe-to-use on acid sensitive, calcite based stones such as marble
- Powerful enough for heavy duty cleaning and removal of stains caused by oil, dirt, food, and beverages
- Multipurpose for both heavy duty and regular cleaning
- Impregnating sealer to protect deep into the marble’s porous surface, invisible, and breathable
- Long term protection from oil based stains with premium water and oil repellence
- Create and maintain a surface that is easier to clean
- Retains natural color and finish as to not change the appearance or slip resistance of the marble
THE DRY-TREAT SOLUTION:
Because of the acid sensitivity of marble, the use of acid to remove excess grout and mortar was not an option. Stacey and her team got on their hands and knees to remove the excess grout and mortar using scrapers. After removing the excess mortar, she prepared the surface for sealing by cleaning it with Rejuvenata™ Active. Simply by mixing some of the active enzyme cleaner in a bucket of water (following instructions on the back), she had a heavy duty cleaning solution that is powerful and effective but safe to use on the indoor marble. Rejuvenata Active™ can also be used as a regular cleaning solution. For more stubborn stains, Rejuvenata Active™ can be used neat (undiluted).
After cleaning the surface and letting it dry, STAIN-PROOF™ Original was used to seal the surface to protect the marble from water and oil-based stains, making the surface easier to clean and maintain. Stacey used rollers to apply 2 coats of the sealer. The sealer does not change the look of the surface, nor does it change the slip resistance, making it ideal for sealing pool surrounds.
STAIN-PROOF™ Original comes with a 15-year performance warranty when it is applied by an Accredited Applicator. For more information visit our website at www.drytreat.com or contact us at info@drytreat,com.
Tagged : Rejuvenata,Stain-Proof Original, North America, Residential, Marble