Lange Twins Winery
Surface: Polished Concrete | Product Used: Premium Impregnating Sealer | Project Completed: January 2013
Applicator: Roger Neudeck of DBA Concrete Restoration | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2006, the 5th generation winery was reopened with a new innovative outlook. The “Hospitality Room”, built using ‘polished concrete’, is one of the signature themes at the winery. The owners wanted to treat the Hospitality Room’s surfaces so as to ‘maintain its glow’ to the public. They called on Roger Neudeck from Concrete Restoration to carry out the task
The special requirements for treating the surfaces were:
- Sealer must not alter the original look.
- Sealer must be water and oil repellant.
- Sealed surface must be easily maintained with simple cleaning methods.
- Application must not disrupt everyday use and activity in the area.
- Sealer must be permanent.
THE STAIN-PROOF® SOLUTION:
- STAIN-PROOF Premium Impregnating Sealer, formerly known as STAIN-PROOF Original™ - permanent, invisible, penetrating sealer for porous building materials
- Premium Impregnating Sealer makes the treated indoor and outdoor surfaces permanently oil and water repellent, so that spills remain up on the surface, where they can be easily mopped off. Premium Impregnating Sealer is an invisible sealer and will not alter the look of the treated surface.
- Premium Impregnating Sealer will cure enough in 8 – 10 hours for the surfaces to be used, so sealing can be performed after-hours without interrupting traffic.
- Surfaces treated with Premium Impregnating Sealer are much easier to clean with use of regular cleaning methods.
- Premium Impregnating Sealer bonds permanently with the treated material and does not alter the original look of the surface.
- A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is available when Premium Impregnating Sealer is applied by a STAIN-PROOF Accredited Applicator following our written instructions.
Tagged : Premium Impregnating Sealer, North America, Commercial, Concrete