Personal information collection STAIN-PROOF® may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to STAIN-PROOF.
Using personal information STAIN-PROOF may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where STAIN-PROOF discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, STAIN-PROOF may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data STAIN-PROOF will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. STAIN-PROOF will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Other websites This website contains links to other websites. STAIN-PROOF is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to STAIN-PROOF Pty Ltd. PO Box 551 St Leonards NSW 1590 Australia